V-ePassBook+ (a mobile PASSBOOK packed with features):
We have launched a new IT enabled service (V-ePassBook+ ) to enable the account holders to maintain their pass book on their mobile devices (on Android and Apple) and update the same whenever they like over mobile network. As the Plus suggests in the name it is more than a conventional pass book. The salient features of the service
• Maintain passbook of multiple accounts
• Avail the facility without any request or visit to the Branch and be update with Account Info at any time wherever you are.
• Sync with Bank data whenever you like over mobile network and use in offline mode also
• Make personal notes on each passbook entries.
• Maintain personal accounts and to tag transactions of passbook to it.
• Record transactions occurring outside the Bank also in these personal accounts.
• Link to Website of the bank for details of important products, services and information.
• Receive important messages from the Bank to an inbox provided.
• Register your requests, complaints and compliments with Bank.
• Share details like account no, branch name, IFSC code etc through SMS to receive remittance to your account.
• Refer the bank to your friend.
You can download the Android application from our website. Please install in the mobile which is registered for SMS alerts. On installation, the user will be receiving an OTP on mobile and with this OTP, register a mPIn and start using the application. Mobile network to be enabled for updation of the passbook. The pass book can be used on offline also.
V-ePassBook+ is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-06. The program can be installed on Android.
V-ePassBook+ (version 3.0.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 25 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.